Shri. Mahesh Sharma
Specialization in LL.M is Intellectual Property and Technology Law
Qualification: LL.B degree from University of Mysore and Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Attended various workshops and has made various paper presentations
- More than 4 years of teaching experience.
- Solely conducted various project related training while he was working as an associate for a reputed Company situated at Bangalore, which provided back end legal support for a reputed US based law firm
- Co-ordinated with US and UK based attorneys in e-discovery projects, Contracts and Compliance etc. During his corporate tenure he has worked and has undertaken trainings for reputed US and UK based banks as well.
- He has been invited as a Judge for various law related Debates and Elocution Competitions
Research Interests: Family Law, Procedural Laws, Commercial Laws and Jurisprudence
Director of Legal Studies
Lecturer & Practicing Advocate
Specialization in CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
Specialization in Constitutional Law, Labour Law, Corporate Law, Law of torts, competition law, Hindu law and Environmental Law
Specialized in Intellectual Property & Technology Law
Assistant Professor of Law Specializes in Constitution Law
Assitant Professor of Law Specialized in International Law and Public Policy
Assistant Professor Specialized in Corporate Law, Company Law
Physical Education Director
Research and Teaching Assistant in Law, Directorate of Distance Education